Do you know, it is very important to keep track of your levels of understanding and achievement?
Have you ever worried over your FSA Score?
Do you feel like there is limited material to prepare for the FSA exam?
Didn’t you think about the need of brilliant tutors to assist you in the preparation of the same?
Worry not, as you reached the exact place where your tensions will get transformed in to confidence and readiness. Jaya's Academy provides the assistance of well-qualified tutors in all the exams. They give away proper guidance to avoid all your confusions. Jaya's Academy is here to serve students by sharing our knowledge and helping them grow.
Let's take a glance at what is FSA Exam, and why is it conducted?
The FSA stands for Florida Standards Assessments. This exam is conducting to keep track of the progress of students studying in Florida. This test is designed for students from grades 3 to 10 to monitor their achievements against the state's curricular standards and is mandatory for all the students to give this exam. The monitoring of student's progress includes examining high order thinking skills. Some subjects have a couple of sessions given over two days.
It is a computer-based, as well as a paper-based test depending on the grade you are in. The test comprises of three sections. In a specified time period, you have to complete each section.
Though not necessary for home school program students, they can also give the exam to analyse the progress.
FSA Tutoring at Edustars
With our perfect administration and quality teaching by the tutors, we have earned the eminence as one of the best tutoring services in the US. We take pride in the facilities and the materials that we teach in our classrooms.
We excel in multi-tasking! With in-depth subject knowledge and proper guidance to our students, we help them in several test preparations, and FSA is one among them.
Our well-qualified online tutors share their knowledge with your children and help them solve simple or complex questions on their own. So, they can develop a level of understanding in that subject or topic and confidence by polishing their analytical skills.
We begin with an initial diagnostic test of elementary, middle, and high school students. From the results, we get an idea about the strengths and weaknesses of the students. This helps tutors work on the students' weak areas and help them excel in the field.
Regular tests and full-length supervised practice tests help measure the student's progress toward Florida's standards in English Language Arts (ELA) and Math.
FSA Course at Edustars includes:
- Elementary School Math
- High School Algebra
Edustars: We Provide Strategies that Work.
- Give an in-depth knowledge of the topics to build a firm base on the concepts.
- With their skills and enthusiasm, our tutors create positive attitudes in students towards math and critical analytical thinking.
- Unlike offline tutors, our online tutors are an email away whenever a question arises in your mind.
- Help you overcome the fear of the exam.
How We Stand Out?
- We take pride in our tutors as they undergo a rigorous screening process to ensure they have the right skills and comprehension to deliver performance-driven results.
- We understand students can have different interests, and they might lack in other concepts and topics. Our tutors are available 24/7 and well-versed in the matters students might seek.
- With our tutoring service, you will get dedicated and round the clock support. We have knowledgeable professionals looking forward to answer all your doubts.
- With our online tutoring platform, you can access professionally-written and latest syllabus-oriented practice papers to work through a problem and get expert feedback on your answers simultaneously.
To improve your FSA scores, begin preparation with the best tutors of Edustars!
To register for a live demo class, call us right away!